- The Website is operated by ViewSonic Europe Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 03131161 whose registered office is at Level 10, Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street London, EC2N 1HQ, United Kingdom (“the Company”).
- Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis and the Company reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on the Website without notice. The Company shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is not available at any time or for any period. From time to time, the Company may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, if required. The Company aims to update the Website regularly and may change the content at any time. The Company may therefore have to suspend access to the Website, or close it if necessary. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time and the Company is under no obligation to update such material.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website and for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
- The Company shall not be liable for and accepts no responsibility for any information presented by a third party including, but not limited to, pricing, liability in connection with any products or services provided directly with a third party, or any other transactions between you and a third party, and the performance of the contract entered into between you and the third party.
- The Company does not guarantee that the information displayed on the Website is accurate and the Company reserves the right to change product specifications without notice. Products, programs and services published on the Website may not be available in your area, therefore you must consult a local Company business contact regarding which products, program and services may be available to you. The Company makes every attempt to keep the content on this Website as up-to-date as possible, but (in accordance with Clause 2) is under no obligation to do so.
- Where the Company publishes and controls information on the Website, it will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors or omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them. However, because of the complex technology that is required in operating the Website there may be times when obvious errors occur. For example, this may result in a price, product or service or other detail displayed being incorrect. The Company will endeavour to correct this information as quickly as possible.
- Any links provided on the Website to other websites are not intended to provide an endorsement by the Company (unless otherwise specified) and the Company will have no liability or responsibility for the content of this or those websites whatsoever. You must not establish a link to this Website from any other website without the Company’s explicit written consent.
- The Company cannot guarantee that the Website is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties. You must not misuse the Website by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- All rights in the Website, including copyright, the content and design of the Website, is owned by the Company or used under licence from third party owners. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copyright or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your personal or non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of the Company. You are prohibited from copying, modifying, transmitting, distributing, selling, displaying, licensing or reproducing any content including images and other media on this Website for any commercial purpose.
- ViewSonic, the ViewSonic logo, Display Technology, ViewMatch, ViewMeter, ViewPanel, Opti-Green, OnView, ARAG, FaxSonic, PerfectView, See the Difference, See & Hear the Difference, SonicTron, Express Exchange are registered trademarks and SuperClear, SuperContrast, SuperPress, ViewBook, Digital Conference, Digital Display, Display Technology, Display Technology Company, E2 or E Squared, Hear the Difference, LuCiD, MegaBase, MegaMonitor, Now On Display, Office Theater, PerfectFlat, PerfectPortrait, PerfectSound are trademarks of the Company, or members within the same group as the Company. PC Magazine Editors’ Choice Award Logo is a registered trademark of Ziff Davis Publishing Holdings Inc and the Company is licensed to use this mark. All other products and company names mentioned on the Website may be trademarks of their respective owners and licensed to the Company for their use.
- Except for individual personal use, no part of this Website may be copied, reproduced, or transmitted by any means, for any purpose without prior written permission from the Company.
- The Company does not wish to receive confidential or proprietary information through the Website and any information or material received through the Website will be deemed NOT confidential. By sending the Company information or material, you grant to the Company an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute said information or materials. The transmission of unlawful, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political or racist material is strictly prohibited.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company disclaims all liability, representations, warranties, whether express or implied by statute, custom or usage relating to the information contained in or services offered on this Website. This does not affect your statutory rights under English law. The Company shall not be liable for any losses or damages (whether direct, indirect or special or consequential, including but not limited to loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise arising from this Website, or from any interruption or delay in accessing this Website. The Company makes no representation whatsoever in connection with the Website.